Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello unborn

I just stare at the doctor. This can't be I think, it's definitely... no. I touch my tummy, let my fingers push their way a bit further into the flesh. I can't feel anything. Nothing. There's nothing there. Nothing more than me.

I just stare at the doctor. You have the wrong file. Let me se. Yes look at that. It's not even my name. Silly doctor! Of course you've done a mistake. I'm only me, and I'm going to stay me for quite a while. Don't get me wrong: I do want you, but I want you when you're ready, when you've got the right other...

I just stare at you. The first picture. You don't even look decent enough. First thought that comes to mind. Bad thought. Bad bad bad. Bad mother. Nothing more than me. No right other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home