Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hey Jennifer, tell me

(Phone signal.)

”Hello?”

”Jennifer?”

”Yes? Who's asking?”

”Was it only lust?”

”Pardon?”

”I asked you if you liked fucking him? Or was it more than that? Was it this masochistic drive of yours that made you do it? I bet he told you that you're kisses were sweeter, that you're body felt and tasted different.”

”I don't know what you're talking about.”

”Sure you do. You know perfectly well who I am. He fucked you and you let him do that. Right there in the bed where he fucked me just hours ago. Did you think about that, Jennifer?”

”No... He told me that you had problems... I thought...”

”Of course we have problems. He's fucking around. And I feel comfortable in knowing that there are noble persons like you, Jennifer, who's always ready to help a guy in need. He must've been devastated. Poor thing. But we all know that fucking always takes the pain away. So he must be cured now.”

”I don't know what you want...”

”I don't want anything. But we're sisters right?”

”I guess...”

”Then let's not kid ourselves, shall we? Did you think about me when acting his painkiller? Did you notice my belongings, my mark in his life? Did you care about the heart you were part of in breaking?”

”I'm not sure what to say...”

”You don't have to say anything. Just listen. Just tell me you'll join me. Just say you'll never act like this again. Ever. Just promise me that.”

(Pause)

”See. Now we've reached an understanding, haven't we? And by the way: I wear your earring sometimes and pretend I'm in your clothes, shoes, body. It gives me a sense of belonging, that we're not that far away from each other after all.”

(Click. Phone dead.)


1 Comments:

Blogger nomad said...

( kram )

7:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home