Sunday, October 01, 2006

Vs Patriarchy 0-1

"Why do you always have to make things more complicated? Why can't you just relax for a minute, take things as they are?"
"Don't know. Sorry."
"Why does everything has to be such a struggle with you? Argh! I hate this! I hate the feeling of being constantly on my guard in case you change your mind about something!"
"Sorry..."
"Don't you have anything else to say than that? Is that supposed to make everything alright? How do you expect me to live with you?"
"I'm so sorry. I love you, I love you, I love you. I can't live without you."
"Don't say that! This isn't love, this is torture. I can't do this, I can't have it like this. Can't you see that you're killing me?"
"I'm sorry. I love you, I really do. I don't know how..."
"And the things you say - you're no better than one of those fundamentalists. Why do you have to be so complicated?"
"I don't know, but I love you."
"Why do I keep on? Why do I constantly find these people who stab me in the heart, remove it and step on it?"
(Silence)
"I can't do this. I have to go (preparing to leave). So is this it, is this the end then?"
(Silence)
"Fucking great."
(Silence)
"You really are a piece."
(Silence)
"FUCK! Say something for God's sake! What is this?"
(Silence)
"This is exactly what I mean! Sitting there like a freaking statue. I'm not gonna play this game... You're the martyr, huh?"
(Silence)
"Oh, fuck this! I give up. It isn't worth it."
(Slamming door. Silence.)

I don't deny myself anything. I deny myself you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home